Monday, June 19, 2006

I hate men.

SERIOUSLY. WHAT THE FUCK? I think I've been hit with some kind of plague, a fag repellent if you will. Just check this shit out because I swear to god I am about 10 minutes from turning straight. I saw him on Saturday making out with some random boy. I was way cuter than him. Then after seeing that train wreck, I ran into him. Things were ok at first until he turned into a jerk because I wouldn't go home with him. The fucking nerve. Then the night got even better when I ran into him. For once I will give this boy some slack, he did buy me two beers and a shot. And then proceeded to call me 6,000 times. Again, the fucking nerve. Maybe Emma was right about the whole Karma thing coming back to me. I mean I wasn't that bad a couple of weeks ago. I didn't even start THAT situation. But I swear to god if Brennan doesn't call me back soon, I'm turning my lifetime rainbow pass in. I mean my first girlfriend is coming to visit at the end of this month. And I have been known to do the strangest things sometimes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

Please don't attempt the straight thing, apparently you sucked at it the first time. Just do something really nice for someone, LIKE ME, karma will turn around. hahahaha

6/20/2006 08:42:00 AM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

How about taking you on Saturday?

6/20/2006 09:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home