Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Bitch Switch activated.

Ok so he didn't get the hint. I finally answered my phone and was like, "Please stop calling. I'm not interested". His response via text message, "Que?". Oh these mexican boys and the misunderstanding of the English language. I felt like telling him, 'You see in ENGLISH. When someone says that they aren't interested that usually means that you are a-creepy-ass-mofo-who-won't-stop-calling-and-i-dont-have-a-stalk-position-available.' But instead I text'd back: STOP CALLING ME. his response(and this had me cracking up. This is it verbatim): You not want talk to me no more? ummm. after that last text the answer would be 100% no. So I write back: No. his response(verbatim again) plise call me. Plise? I plise do nothing of the sort. plise stop calling me, how about that? No. And he called yet again. Ok am I that cute for someone to fall absolutely 100% in love with me in less than a week? I mean seriously I thought that I was about average maybe like a 8.5 but seriously this boy was out of control. Finally after the 100th unanswered phone call he stopped, but it's still 1:00 in the afternoon I can only hope he has given up. And another one bites the dust.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Santiago, still breaking our poor li'l hearts.

1/31/2006 09:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gudpackage, what dept you work in... I work same place as Santi, different dept though.

Santi, introduce me to the mexicanito ... lol

2/01/2006 07:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant... Honduranito... :) AND NO, I'M Not DESPERATE. But I need to meet more people :P

2/01/2006 11:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gud, yeapers... I'm on a road bicycle team, so sometimes I'll ride to and from work... got to love the rush hour traffic in the am/pm :P

2/01/2006 11:29:00 AM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

wtf has my page become?!?!

2/01/2006 03:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dating service

2/07/2006 09:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how sad someone has to use Santi's site to get a date.

2/11/2006 02:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home