Monday, June 05, 2006

Remind me why I came again?

Austin is sometimes a magical place where fairies dance all over and just make the world a happier place. Oddly enough. I didn't see any of that this past weekend. It was the annual "Biker Rally/Pride Parade" Weekend and my friend Jay-rod invited me out to join him and some friends for a few drinks before the parade. I was supposed to me Gudpackage out but since I don't have a cell phone at the moment that would have been difficult, so I decided to meet up with Jay-rod instead. This is going to get confusing so I will try to break it down for you as simply as possible. I used to work with Jay-rod. Jay-rod's friend from Ohio is Micky Micky is dating Adon. Adon brought his friend Brennan along for the night. Ok, now that that's out of the way, when I met Brennan we immediately hit it off. We were cracking jokes left and right. He's cute, we have alot in common and there wasn't a dull moment the entire night. We exchanged phone numbers but I'd rather not talk about it very much...just yet. Now the parade was bleh. I mean I-wanted-to-gouge-my-eyes-out bleh. As we were waiting for the parade to start(since it was an hour behind) Brennan came up with this idea for a T-Shirt: "Pride 2006: Will you cum already?" Funny, right? Well during the most exciting parade ever! I told Brennan this: "Pride 2006: Remind me why I came again?" Funny again, I know. I'm good. So After about 4 hours of watching the painful parade(and I should mention before anyone gets all pissy on me that yes I am proud to be gay but I'm sorry but seeing Micheal Katz in a freakin car does not make me even more proud to be gay, sorry it just doesn't). Back to my point, after 4 hours of waiting we all head over to Rain at 9 freakin O'clock in the evening. I very very very Rarely do this but hey it's Pride Weekend Pt. 1. Luis showed up around 11 and man was he DRUNK. I actually had to get him into a cab and send him on his merry way because some Fugly was trying to hit on him. Ya know I rarely like using my Bitch Switch but this guy was way to persitant and poor Luis was a tad bit drunk. Adrian showed up later with the Little Queen I have grown to dislike and you know what he did this time? He has Joseph tell me that Ex#2 is in California. My Response: "Are you seriously telling me that he is in California and that I had no idea about this because we aren't THAT close of friends and I NEED to get my information through YOU?" It took all I had to not laugh at him but Adrian wants up to make up and be friends but I'm sorry I gave that boy a chance and he was rude as hell to me. First time, shame on you. Second time, Shame on me. I'm still on the hunt for a job, so I'm off!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Santi, I miss youuuuuu. Hmmm, I was out of the city for da weekend. Hope to see you soon, call me from wherever whenever you can. Ciaooooo Jimmy

6/07/2006 10:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home