Thursday, June 08, 2006

He Said ‘Hi’…again.

This city is known for its weirdness and I’m seriously beginning starting to believe that quite possibly this weirdness happens to me. Alot. Maybe it’s the fact that the oddest things happen to me and I am constantly finding myself in some kind of misadventure. This is yet another one of those infamous Misadventures. A Myspace Message dated a month ago: ----------------- Original Message ----------------- From: anthonee Date: May 7, 2006 8:30 AM honey, there is this boy that works at the Wally World on Slaughter, he’s a cashier supervisor... and he reminds me soooooooooooo much of you, he’s like really tall and thin like you, and Hispanic, and omg, ya'll could totally be brothers because he’s a big ole fag, I swear ya'll are twins, but he has lots of attitude... even more then you, lol.. jk ... but anyway, he'd be cute if he wasn’t such a snobby little bitch, hehe... anyway, you should go see him, get the digits, lol. I didn’t respond because I find it hard to believe that there is someone out there bitchier than me. Well today I went for a second interview with another insurance company and I decided after the interview that I needed to get the ever demanding DC some cat food. So I went to Wally World and while I was taking a drink from the water fountain (it is still spring right?). I hear, “Hi” from behind me. I turn around and there he is, Rj himself. I had to nearly wipe the remaining water off of my mouth and pull some kind of sentence together but before I could, he says, “Wow. You look hot” And I respond with, “It’s for an interview I just had. Did I not look hot when you met me?” “Yea you did but now…wow” He says, ever so stunned. I kind of blushed but of course I played it off. “Thanks. How have you been?” I ask trying to keep the conversation going. “Good. I work here,” he says. “I can tell,” I say and then tug on his vest. He smiles. “So did you ever get that phone situation fixed?” “Yea finally” I respond and give him my new number and then it dawns on me. “Do you know Anthonee?” “Yea,” He responds “Why?” “This is so f ucking funny but he sent me a message about you on Myspace about a month ago. Before we met” He looks at me stunned and then smiles, “Now that’s funny” “Isn’t it though?” “Well look”, he says “I gotta get back to work but I’ll call you later” and then he leaves. I stand there for a second in a state of confusion; I mean seriously how is it that I knew about someone that I would later randomly meet? Also, what did this all mean? Not to mention Brennan, who I plan to see on Saturday. And would I date a guy who works for Wally World? Considering my current unemployment status, one may never know. Seriously my friends things in this lovely city of Austin, are truly in fact… Weird.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are ya married or something?? You should date any boy that you find attractive and bitchy...cause they are so hard to find. HEHE just kidding hon.

tracy

6/09/2006 05:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home