Sunday, July 02, 2006

The Keyword is...

Sean is an idiot, plain and simple. This past friday he went downtown and got absolutely freaking wasted. When I saw him out it was almost an embarassment to be speaking to him. After convincing him to go home he calls me the next day: Santi, I got pulled over and got a ticket. They didn't arrest you? No, but they did find a open beer under my passenger's seat. They did? And they still didn't arrest you? No, I told the cop that I had one word for him regarding the beer. What did you tell him? I said, 'Santiago'. And the cop responded with 'Santiago?' I said, 'Yes I gave my friend Santiago a ride home and he must have dumped that under my seat. I honestly was kind of mad but at the same time it was kind of funny. Let's hope when Sean reads this he will know that drinking and driving is bad. But the keyword here is : Santiago.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should have went home with you last night babe!!! I'm so close to saying "NEVER AGAIN"!!! You will be seeing more of me at your place from now on! I guess I can walk my fat ass up 3 flights of stairs, it'll be worth it to not deal with the freakin DRAMA!!

tracy

7/03/2006 02:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, in fact my new keyword is: Santiago!!! I love it!!!

tracy

7/03/2006 02:16:00 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

OK, my new keyword is SANTIAGO too...maybe we can start a trend all over Austin. Oh yeah Sean, dwi's suck.....really. Really.

7/03/2006 06:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home