Friday, June 09, 2006

Don't be such a Douche.

So when I was talking to Brennan this past weekend he told me about this site called Dooce.Com that his friend is absolutely addicted to. Seeing that it's another blog I was interested in checking it out. The thing is, Brennan said "Douche" so I assumed the URL was www.douche.com WRONG. So while I was talking to him last night I was like, "Dude you sent me to this crazy ass website". He just laughed and said that I had the spelling wrong. I went ahead and added to my daily reads, here's a quote: The rumor was that the previous owner was a lonely gay man, and he didn’t get along with anyone on the block. He used to call Animal Control on the next-door neighbors any time he saw their cat in his yard, and once left a threatening voicemail that he was going to sue them from the emotional distress he had suffered at the hand of their cat’s poop. Another neighbor told us he used to party when he was in town and that we could probably attribute the towel in our sewer line to one of those raucous nights, because “who knows what happens when those crazy gays start drinking vodka.” I’ll tell you what happens! BEHAVIOR THAT DISRESPECTS THE SANCTITY OF MARRIAGE. Because crazy gay drunks? SIGNIFICANTLY DIFFERENT THAN CRAZY STRAIGHT DRUNKS. Check it out. Also, I got a job!!! Well actually 2 job offers in one day. Imagine that! I almost took the first job offer but after I told the lady I had to change my starting date she got all devil bitch with me. I mean I know I'm hard to come by but still. And another thing, what do ya'll think of the new logo?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SANTI!!! *dancing* Congrats on the job!!!

And, Dooce rocks. She & her hubby were here for SXSW and they did a meet & greet at Halcyon. I missed it, of course, but next time, we'll go together!

6/09/2006 01:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the job!! I love the new logo. And I need you to trick out mypace for me.

tracy

6/09/2006 05:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrat's! on the new job :) Hey Santi, you so have to listen to what happened last weekend!

Give me a call or email me for my cell # if you lost the udder one.
roadbicyclist@hotmail.com

Jimmy

6/13/2006 07:17:00 AM  
Blogger Emma said...

Im also addicted to dooce.com, great stuff. Oh yeah lets go drink slut!

6/13/2006 01:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home