Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Blues on the Green: The first.

So today while I was working I found out that Blue's on the Green started tonight. Now Ex#2 and I went to go see these things a shit load last summer and the summer before. Naturally, he was the first one I called and asked if he wanted to go. It was a date. I also called J-Boo and Joseph but neither of them wanted to go, so that left Ex#2 and I to hang out and bond since we haven't been able to be alone for awhile now. It was nice and relaxing and very 'Austinie' because there were shirtless hippy guys all over the place. It was cute because Ex#2 and I had our sunglasses on while we were checking out guys left and right. Well shortly after Betty Whatsherface started, Matt and Marc showed up along with Joseph and another new edition to the gang Brandon. Brandon is the straight cousin of JAP(see SXSW Insanity). The concert was good and now Ex#2 our on our way to Halcyon for a nightcap...sort of.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great time, but I missed ya terribly last night.

tracy

6/15/2006 04:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home