Friday, June 23, 2006

Aye, Mi Columbia.

Sean Little is some piece of work. Literally. So last night Emma, Arlette, Brandon and I all planned a night of dinner and 6th street but that all changed when Sean called and said that he was coming into town for the weekend and we had to go see this band play. Lucky for him everyone agreed to change our plans and went with his. So we go to Mi Columbia and see this really awesome band play. I forget there name but it was some spanish cover band. During the middle of the concert Sean tells me that he slept with the lead singer. IS HE STRAIGHT?!, I ask. no. IS HE MARRIED?!

no.

Does he beat people?!

no.

Thank god.

Afterwards, we all head down to 6th street and end up at the Aquarium. Shots were shared and we all completely forgot that we'd have to get up this morning and deal with bullshit at work, with a hangover. At some point in the night, I'm not quite sure when Arlette points this guy out to Sean and Sean says he thinks the guy is gay. Arlette disagrees and the two of them go back in forth about it the entire night. Well I go to use the ladies' room and Brandon grabs me and tells me to go outside becuase Sean and Arlette were going at it. Arlette: You were hitting on him! Sean: No I wasn't!! Emma: Arlette, he wasn't Arlette: Stay out of this! Me: What-the-fuck-just-happened? Apparently, Sean hit on the guy that Arlette liked and drama ensued. According to Emma Sean was innocent. And I have to agree with Emma since I was in the bathroom and have no fucking idea what just happened. The night wasn't a complete bust because I learned some new info about Brandon and I'm sure Sean and Arlette will make up. Or the fuckers better because we have plans on Sunday. A Sidenote for Cat and Snippy: Sean isn't who you think he is.

5 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

Oh the things that happen when we get together.

6/23/2006 10:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is your friend Sean such a hoe?
And why do you associate with him?

6/23/2006 11:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so. confused.

Snippy

6/23/2006 11:36:00 AM  
Blogger thao said...

hunny where the crap are you?! can you believe i've been in austin 4 weeks and i still havent seen you! we must fix this soon! everytime michelle and I feel like calling u we don't have ur number... i dont think you ever gave me ur cell... anyhow... hang out soon soon soon mister!!! :)

6/24/2006 10:09:00 PM  
Blogger thao said...

dinner or going out sometime next week sounds awesome... starting the 2nd i work 9-6 tues- sat. call me cuz i dont think i have ur cell mister!

6/26/2006 12:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home