Saturday, May 20, 2006

A montage.

Retrospective. This past week 6 of my friends graduated from UT(RT, Matthew, Marc, Luis, Adrian, and Arlette). It's quite sad seeing that some of them are going to be leaving soon and it just makes me want to get back into school more and more. All Aboard. I got to Adrian's graduation fashionably late and barely missed them announcing his name by 2 people. It's ok because atleast I showed up. I didn't get to see Luis or Arlette accept their diplomas but they would understand because the only true reason I was there was for Adrian, one of my oldest Austin friend's. Afterwards we all headed out to Lake Austin for a boat/graduation party that Adrian's parents were throwing for him(have I mentioned that I LOVE my friends?). The VIP list included Ex#2, Bob, Laurie(Adrien's bestfriend), Figa, Matt, Marcus, Rodrick, Jon and Geof and Joseph(the newest member of our gang). The boat was freaking amazing and I would post pictures but my freaking cell phone is all jacked up and I really do need a digital camera. I saw this one amazing house where the owner had a freaking helicopter on his back porch(how freaking sweet is that). Ex#2 has this really nice picture of me by the bee caves bridge that I will post on myspace soon, sorry but it takes him forever to do things. Does he not know about the Bitch Switch? Four long hours later we dock the boat and decide to head downtown. But let's get some back story first: Adrian met Rodrick and they were semi-talking but that didn't end well so Ex #2 and Rodrick starting talking. Now in my honest opinion you should date anyone that your friend's have dated but we all know how Ex#2 can be sometimes. Now I have absolutely no emotional feelings for Ex#2 outside the bounds of friendship and it was pulling teeth to get him to admit to me that he was talking to Rodrick(even after I mention Adrian had already told me). He finally did and I was nothing but nice to Rodrick. As we were making our plans to go downtown Joseph asked me to drive and since I was the sober one there(don't even ask why), I said ok. Well I don't know what I missed but now Rodrick was trying to go after Joseph. This boy is a freaking #### if you ask me. Well Laura(who was also going in Joseph's car) noticed this and was having none of it. "Santi, he can't go with us" She says, "We are taking Adrian's cousin and he can't fit. That and I just don't like him". "Ok do you want me to tell him?" I ask. She responds with a yes and I did. Well apparently, this was the wrong thing to do because now everytime I was trying to talk to Ex#2 Rodrick kept pulling him away from our conversations. "Can't you ####### see I am talking to him?!?" I tell Rodrick and he just looks at me. Then as he leaves, I tell Ex#2 "Now I don't know what the #### I did to your little boy but if he doesn't cool this little attitude with me I am going to rip him to shreds." "Don't" Ex #2 says, "he's just a baby". He's twenty. "Baby or not he needs to know not to ####### throw attitude my way. I have been nothing but nice to him and he doesn't need to treat me like that." The issue was dropped until we got to Rain and I was talking to Ex#2 and the ###### cut in between us and had his back to me acting as if I wasn't even there! Bitch Switch Activated. I grabbed him and turned him around so that he could face me. "Look," I say "I don't know what the #### I did wrong to you but you need to calm the #### down with the attitude." He rolled his eyes, He rolled his eyes at MEEEEEEE... "Aight, that's how you want to play you little piece of ####. First of all, you are nothing but a toy to both Adrian and Javier and in less than a month you will be nothing but one of their conquest. You made a huge mistake being mean to me and since you really are so worthless I'm not even going to waste my time paying attention to your attitude" Yes ladies and gentlemen the Queen of all the is Bitchy has spoken. The boy wasn't seen for the rest of the night except for when we were leaving and he was talking to another guy. And honestly did he have a reason to give me attitude? The death of my cell phone. So for reasons that I shall not explain on here I got screwed out of my cell phone. I'm getting a new one this week but when I ran into RJ on Thursday, I had never felt so ghetto in my entire life until that moment. I tried my best to explain the situation but I dont think he'll he saying Hi anytime soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No wonder; called/txt'd you and nada. Yes, go back to school and graduate! :)

5/22/2006 11:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home