Wednesday, March 01, 2006

An infamous Misadventure.

Last night my friend Catherine invited me to Fabric because one of her friends had rented the place out for Happy Hour, being that it was Fat Tuesday I couldn't turn the offer down, plus the drinks were free. What Cat failed to tell me was that this was a networking party for gay realitors(yes, when I heard 'gay realitors' I was like is that like a gay leprachaun? I mean they do really exist?). So as soon as I walk into the door this hobbit looking fellow is like "Hi, Im "Im sure you won't remember my name later" what business are you in?" I look at him puzzled(I still didn't know it was a gay realitor networking free happy hour party, say that three times fast), and respond with "the insurance business"? Then he looks at me puzzled. Yea dude I didn't get the memo that this was a networking party, my bad now back off! And he did. I immediately found Cat and was like "Girl, you need to warn me about these things next time"! She laughed and was like, "just stick with me". So I did and I got to hear about equity, loan percantages and this discombulation of the Saki tribe in Southern Africa. Ok the last part I made up but still, you get the point. Afterwards: Cat, her fiance Mike and I went to go have dinner at McCormick and Schidmt's in my favoriate place in this whole freaking city! Yes! You guessed it! We ate at the bottom of Lady Frost! Dinner was absolutely fabulous, Cat and Mike are such great people and I do need to hang out with them more often. Over the course of dinner, we decided that we wanted to go to 6th street to see some boobies(once a year I get the urge to see boobs, go figure right). Knowing that my brother would be down there I called him up because he knows everyone and their mom on sixth, drink specials here we come! So he informed me that he was at Exodus which is like the most ghetto-ist bar down on 6th, but I wanted Cat to meet my brother and there was drink specials, I mean come on! So we meet up with my brother and his main squeeze Shelly and have a few drinks and then head over to Blind Pig to get on the roof and see some boobs. ************************************************************************************ Across town in the Warehouse district; another party was going on. Chase was having a few pitchers of beer with her friends and the ex, Ron. I don't happen to like Ron but he is persistant on getting back with my roomate so what can I do, right? Ron had some friends with him. Eric, and cool looking grunge dude. Dan, and recently jobless nice guy and Alfonz, a possibly homosexual-yes-he's-dabbled in homosexualty-kinda guy. They had a nice little party going on at the outside of 219 West(located on 4th and Lavaca). So midway through our drinks on sixth and my freaking out that the S.W.A.T team was going to kill us on. I texted Chase and was like, "Im En route with a huge posse". So we get down there and push the tables together and then the light bulb goes off in my head, "Tony, J-Boo's roomate works here! Woo hoo!". So I go to the bar and order a pitcher and he just hands it to me and walks off, I mean no charge what's so ever! Don't worry I did tip him. Topics of conversation ranged from boob jobs(one of Chase's co-workers felt Shelly up...odd), to blowjobs to hand jobs, then we were flashed several times(someone tell these girls we are in the Warehouse district). Then they kicked us out of 219 because they close at 12(how shitty is that?). So we all decided to head over to Rain (which was right next door). This is where I believe the insanity started. At some point I was making out with one of Chase's co-workers and then I turned to Ron(the ex, remember) and say "make out with me." And I kid you not, he made out with me. After he pulled away I was like, "No I want tongue". and I kid you not, he gave me tongue. It lasted all of thirty seconds, but I kept the trend of hitting on straight guys alive. Don't think that's something I'm proud of because trust me it's not.

************************************************************************************ In fact I ran into alot of people at Rain; Ex #3 was there but he didn't talk to me(I guess he hasn't go over the fact that I said his shirt didn't fit him and he took it as me calling him fat. But for real he is getting FAT),

I also ran into Jay who oddly enough impressed me with that fact that he has kept up with me over the last two years. I do wish I could date him again, but we are both in two completely different places in our lives so it wouldn't work. After the club, Chase and her co-workers, Ron and his friends and I all headed over to Eric's for Afterhours(that lasted about 45 mins) and the night was over.

I did learn that Alfonz was bi, so that was kinda funny.(and sad) And that was my Fat Tuesday. The End.

Dedicated to Jaime and Tracy, who say I don't write often enough.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I for one appreciate it.

tracy

3/01/2006 04:33:00 PM  
Blogger akasha said...

as do i. oh and hello, ron was mine.

3/01/2006 07:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn, I missed it, AGAIN

3/02/2006 04:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home