Saturday, February 11, 2006

A misadventure for...Chase.

Ok so about 2 months ago Chase comes home and tells me about this incredible evening that she had with this Marine she had met down on 6th Street. I laughed at her story and put the information in my brain for blackmail later. Well on Tuesday we all went out because it was Luis' birthday and don't you know that the Lavaca Street Bar has 1.00 Tecates? I mean seriously how great is that? Well after about 6 or 8 or 10 Tecates we all decided that William was going to enter the stripping contest at Charlie's and give Luis all of his winnings. William didn't know about this plan but we were sure that he would be up for it once he found out. So we get there and we schmooze like we always do and the Amateur stripping contest begins and halfway through the show Chase grabs me and says, "Santi, that's him. That's the random Marine.". I'm like WTF?!?! and look at said Random Marine and kind of laugh inside because he is really hot and think to myself 'oh gurl he REAL GAY'. But I don't tell Chase that. Of course not. And now as I'm standing there trying to flirt with Rome, like I have been for the last couple of nights Chase runs off to smoke a cigarette with some of her friends since you can't fucking smoke in a bar in this city anymore(I mean seriously WTF?!) and right after she walks away, RM comes out as the next contestant in the strip contest, I swear to god I have never ran so fast in my life. I grabbed Chase and completely queened out and was all. "Gurl he is stripping!". Now she was in her buzzed head so she asks, "Who?". I pause not believing that she didn't know what I was talking about and say, "The RM!" and trust me we have never ran so fast in our lives. Needless to say thanks to Chase's one night encounter RM won because of us and after that I told Chase that we are forbidden to go to Charlie's for Amateur strip night ever again. Oh yea and William never entered the contest, thank god.

2 Comments:

Blogger roadbicyclist said...

Post Post Post

2/15/2006 02:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seriously BACK OFF!

2/17/2006 04:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home