Wednesday, January 25, 2006

A Review: Ventana Del Soul

Almost three years ago I got this job at Ventana Del Soul. This is where I met J-Boo, Sarah, Bob and a bunch of other Austinites. I also got this really bad ass painting that I'll post soon. Well back in the day when I worked here this place had the best Panini sandwiches that I've ever eaten and I was craving one bad today. So bad that I had to digress in my hate for this place(its a very long story) and come in and get one. Bad Idea. I ordered and Turkey and Provalone with Sun Dried Tomatoe pesto. Now when I worked here this was a very good sandwiche but today, there was no lettuce, but cucumbers instead and it was very bland. I paid 6.00 for this damn sandwich and it taste like ass. I would hate to try the coffee. The place has a nice premise and it's located in the heart of my neighborhood but I doubt that I will be coming back...EVER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home