Tuesday, June 07, 2005

This is the true story...

Of three strangers, living in Austin during the filming of 'The Real World' Find out what happens when these people stop being polite, start getting drunk, and start getting real. If you haven't checked this out, go right ahead because it goes with the rest of my story. The casting special was last night and Emma, Justin, Catherine, Mike and Cassie all got together and saw the show. The new cast members seem kind of bland but then in the last 2 minutes of the show, they showed a promo that knocked my socks off(and some of my clothes too!). This season seems to be very deep, and from what I read from my various sources, this season is supposed to be one of the best ratings wise, and one of the most saddest emotional wise. Tune into MTV June 21st at 9 p.m. to find out why. After the show we all headed over to Waterloo off of 360 where we were informed of 2 dollar specialty Martinis. Well remember last week when I mentioned that I was never so happy to spend 4 dollars on a drink, well last night that number was lowered to 2.00...woo hoo. Unfortunately, well let me say Fortunately the night did not end there. We all decided to go for a swim at Catherine's beautiful apartment off of 360 overlooking the hills....naked. Now I am not a prude whatsoever but I was the last one to jump in because I have never been nekkid(yes i know it's misspelled) in front of people like that. It was actually very liberating and sexual all at the same time. Most importantly because the weather was absolutely fabulous, the company was fabulous and those Martinis made me feel fabulous. Ladies and Gentlemen it was fabulous central, with a little bit of wrong thrown in for flavor. If there were cameras on us last night, we would have been ratings gold, emmy award winning if you will. My head is pounding like no other, thank god for no work today. I'm off to yet another misadventure... but before I leave, I want to have a moment of silence for a stranger I almost met last night. May he rest in peace.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, the part you messed up was you were the only totally wasted one, we all put swimsuits on...

;)

Love ya and had a blast!!!!

~Catherine

6/07/2005 06:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home