Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The number one reason...

That I love this city would be the lovely, Lady Frost: Image hosted by Photobucket.com Of course that's not the building's real name, it's the Frost Building. I've merely dubbed her Lady Frost. Why you ask, well I'm not really sure it just kind of fit. My friends think I'm obsessed with the building, and they are partly right. For Christmas this year, I've asked Ex #2 to give me the photos he has of the Frost building from Groundbreaking to the final product. I can only wait... Happy Thanksgiving all..

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah... I have several too, but don't know how many were pre-finished pics, here is a gallery where I have several pics, two of which are pre-finished. Enjoy

http://theawakening.deviantart.com/gallery/

11/25/2005 07:42:00 AM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

the link doesn't work.

11/25/2005 05:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried it and it does work, what I think you meant, was that if you click on it it won't work... true. I still don't know how to add a clickeable link to comments. :P So just copy and paste, or you can go to my regular website by clicking on my name and than at the end of the index page there is a link to it......

11/30/2005 05:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww sugar booger I miss that damn building. Brings back so many memories..wait until you see the buildings here..lady frost aint shit :)

11/30/2005 10:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home