Monday, July 11, 2005

It's a Wonderful Life

Remember how last week I told ya about Lost Weekends? Well luckily this was not one of them, it was more of a memorable weekend to say the least. Get some tea, sit down, it's gonna be awhile... I woke up early on Thursday because I had a vast amounts of errands to run before the Kelly Clarkson concert. I was seriously so excited, almost as excited as the 3000 high school girls that we at the concert with Jaime, Ric and myself. That's ok though... To all 200 gay men that were also at the concert, I commend you because Kelly truely is an American Idol. Now the entire time before the concert we had no idea where our seats where, much to our surprise as the usher was seating us we found out our seats were front row, center stage. That's right ladies and gentlemen Miss Independent herself was no more than 10 feet away from me singing all of her lovely songs(my favoriate from the entire show was 'Since You've Been Gone', now I know you've heard this song its all over the radio, and if you haven't heard it well that rock you've been living under is seriously depriving of what's going on in the Pop Culture world. After Kelly I went home and sat on my couch in complete preparation for the begining of what appears to be a great season of Big Brother. Here are some of the highlights and favoriates so far: ~Michael and Kaysar are definately a pair, so are Maggie and Eric(did you see that look seh gave him after Janelle went all 'stupid' on him. Howie and Rachel are a pair as well(He gave up HoH for her.). James and Sarah are pairs as well(they are a couple). Janelle and Ashlea are together. April and Jennifer are together and last but not least the super power gay couple Ivette and Beau. Some of the connections I'm not quite sure just yet. ~The secret bedroom has already been discovered, but the gym hasn't. ~The new house is freakin sweet! ~The cast looks like they are going to cause some drama. ~Yes, I'm still bitter that they did not choose me. Tune in every Tuesdays and Saturdays at 8 and Thursdays live eviction at 7. Friday was another errand filled day followed by 'War of the Worlds' with Jenny. All I am going to say is, meh. I hate Tom Cruise and would have much rather gouged my eyes out than sit there for 2 hours watching his tired ass on film. But enough of that. Let's get to Saturday. I woke up around 10 due to a phone call from Bob, he wanted to let me know that our friend Vero was in town. Now Vero is ex#2's bestfriend(it's interesting how all this fits together isn't it?). So there I was spending my Saturday Vero and Lizette without ex#1 or ex#2 in sight(they were together in Austin, avoiding us. Well probably me, who really knows or for that matter cares). Later that evening Sal and I went to see an art exhibit that some of his fellow classmates were in. This truly was an amazing experience. The artwork truly got my wheels spinning and it also allowed me to see Sal in a completely different light. That was of course until he branded me with a hickey the size of Africa. He seemed to think it was funny, even after I explained to him that Ex#1 used to do that to me all the time, and I personally hate them and think they look trashy. He still didn't get the point so yea I'm still upset about that. Yesterday He returned to the picture. He left his number on my door, he's thinking of being gay now, I think. Well honestly that's what I'm assuming seeing as he has dropped out of school and left his girlfriend. I guess I'm going to have to be his friend now. And Lastly, two of my high school friends came into town yesterday and I hung out with them for the majority of the day. It was nice showing them all of my favoriate places in Austin, even though the moaned and complained the entire time. Well that's my weekend in a nutshell, sort of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home