Monday, July 04, 2005

Lost Weekend(s).

I think it was RT who orginally coined the that term, it stands for the weekends where most of your memory is completely loss due to vast amounts of drinking and partying; usually special occasions. This was one of those weekends. The weekend started on friday night with Justin, Sal and I meeting Jessica at Lucky Lounge on 5th. Now I'm a fan of the warehouse district bars, other than the gay ones but this bar really sucked. The drinks were over priced, the place was crowded and the music was loud and bad. We ended up leaving Jessica at some other bar with some friends of hers and then went over to Oilcan's. Fun times dancing as always. Then Saturday's block party came around. I absolutely love my friends, every single one of them. More than they will possibly ever know, because when we rolled into the party we knew no one. Not a soul. So the 8 of us(RT, SD, Jenny, Rox, Bob, Juan, Emma and myself) just socialized with each other. Now if you've seen my friends you will know that each one is so different from the other, polar opposites if you will. Yet everytime we get around each other, everyone knows how to conversate and be social and have fun. And we did. ALOT. Well everyone except Juan, who was being a hooch. And Emma kept leaving and returning with fancy drinks, because she is good like that. I would explain more about the party, but well yea...lost weekend, its a blur. Yesterday, was a day with my sister. We sat by the pool and talked about our family, the future and pretty much bonded the entire day. Last night was yet another fun night at Rainbow, and then 2 hours of walking around downtown looking for Emma's lost car. I think we both won like 6 Academy Awards for our performance last night. It's also good to know that she and I can yell and scream at each other and then apologize and move on. Today I'm at work until 6 and then it's off to see some fireworks with Sal and possibly the rest of the gang. Other Lost Weekends, that deserve an honorable mention: Halloween Weekend(2 house parties, Saturday night at the club when the clocks went back an hour-an extra hour of drinking) Survivor Weekend, with the Job #2 people(it was Drama, all caught on tape-well some of it) Shangrala(With SD and RT, I don't remember very much) Manwitches(Yet another weekend with RT and SD) And of course there are the weekends where I can't remember very much. Editor's Note: After reading the above, I've decided that Lost Weekends are sometimes good, in a bad way.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, its good to know we still want to talk to each other today. I love being a drama queen.

<3 Emma

7/04/2005 04:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's sister...yeah where's all about what actually happen on the "lost weekend [s]?"

7/05/2005 12:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drama queen is not the exact term Emma used to describe herself to me......

SD

7/06/2005 01:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BITCH SD, BITCH

-Emma-

p.s. I want those pics you took

7/06/2005 03:02:00 PM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

those pics r BAD...

to bad he doesnt know how to post them.

7/06/2005 03:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats what you said Emma, but I didnt think so.....RT did tho....

p.s. If I give you the pic's, what do I get???

7/06/2005 04:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

RT loves me :-*

Im dissapointed that you cant do something nice for someone w/o expecting something in return. I think you might be the bitch ;)

<3

Emma aka THE BITCH

7/06/2005 04:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could be....I have been hanging around alot of them lately so maybe it's rubbing off....

I'll send them to ya....but I am gonna make you wait.....

SD aka THE OTHER BITCH...

7/06/2005 04:41:00 PM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

ladies ladies calm the fuck down

7/06/2005 04:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm going to kill you.

7/20/2005 09:25:00 PM  
Blogger akasha said...

goddamit. i hate when i miss out on ... well basically everything.

soon as the man and i get a house in the country, we all are getting together, doing every drug imaginable, legal or not, and are making up for all the partying i've missed. to everyone who hates my guts for always bailing on parties, i shall avenge, lord almighty i shall avenge!

7/22/2005 09:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home