Thursday, June 30, 2005

Insanity with RT.

RT came over last night and we began to talk about our Monday evening together. Now I completely forgot about some of the events that occured that night, but I thought this story was rather interesting and I couldn't help but share it. Well early on Monday night SD and RT came over to tell me about the lame ass weekend in San Antonio(God If only I could write about it, but that's there story not mine). Some of the things they told me were absolutely hilarious. Ok guys your weekend wasn't lame, you win. Well shortly after SD left because he had things to do early on Tuesday, leaving RT and I to our own devices. Bad Idea if you ask me. We decided that it was way to early in the evening and we wanted to do something. Bad Idea. First we went to the Chain Drive and immediately after walking in, we back stepped out of that place and high tailed it some where else. We went to two more bars and then decided it was best to just give up and eat some food. I had been craving Jack in the Box all day so that's where we went. Enter TwoBitHustler, he came up to RT's car asking for a ride to the 7-11 across the street to meet a friend for a cab right or something(the details are kinda sketchy and RT may be able to elaborate more...yes this is my plea for you to comment, RT). RT offered him a ride because he's nice like that. We came to find out that the guy was gay as well, so I told him that he was lucky it was two sissies picking him up and not some drunk frat guy looking for a face to punch it. We got to the store and this is where things took a dramatic turn for the worst. Some how we(well RT not me) got hustled out of some money and the guy totally scammed us. That or RT and I were so drunk that we turned on the guy and kicked him out of the car. I felt really bad that someone would take advantage of RT's kindness like that, so bad in fact that it took me two days and a converstation with RT to remember. *hugs RT im sorry that 2bithustler got the best of you. Don't worry, I know what corner he works on. Just another misadventure... In Other News: -Things with Sal are going great, I really hope this goes somewhere. -Catherine was in the recent episode of 'The Real World: Austin', when Nehemiah was rapping. -The shot of the 4 Real World girls walking on the street, yea over at RW16.com there's a picture of that night taken months ago. -The blog rumor for Big Brother, may just be a rumor. -Apparently there is a glass floor on the 2nd level of the new Big Brother house, which will be great for spying purposes. -Another rumor circulating right now on the Big Brother Forums is that there may be a transexual in this years cast! The basis behind this rumor is that there is a 8-6 ratio between men and women. If this is the case then the US is taking notes from last year's UK version in which a transexual actually won the show(Take a hint America, people in the UK voted for her to win) -Also I dont like the pics of this years cast, they look almost fake.(It's actually bitterness because I wasn't chosen as a contestant, but can you imagine me in that house with a friend? That would not be a good idea, at all...unless of course it was one of the exes) So ladies and gentlemen don't forget to set your Tivo for CBS next Thursday July 7th. I know my VCR will be set because myself, Jaime and his man are going to see the only American Idol, Kelly Clarkson!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I hate that happened to yall. I feel bad because I know for a fact that had I been there, I would have immediately told 2bithustler to FO and if that didnt twart his evil plans......then he would have had an intimate meeting with the pavement. But RT is the nice one. Thats why we love him.

SD

6/30/2005 05:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is true...

7/01/2005 03:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm so famous...

~Cat

7/20/2005 06:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home