Tuesday, June 28, 2005

They're back...

From 967kissfm.com : "Real World Austin back in town...Saturday July 02 Lunchbox from the Bobby Bones Show is bringing the Real World Austin cast back to town on Saturday, July 2nd for one long day of partying. The fun will kick off at University Canyon Apartments at Pleasant Valley and Oltorf from 3p-5p. Come hang out by the pool and mingle with Wes, Danny, Johanna, Melinda, Lacey, Rachel and Nehemiah. Then get ready to party all night at Element at 5th Street and Lavaca. The live broadcast begins at 10p. Stay tuned to the Bobby Bones Show for more information!" I'm planning on going so look forward to some pics and an interesting blog. Have I mentioned that Sal is in the first episode? His face is blurred but it's him. He provided that tidbit of info before knowing that I was a huge fan of the show...kind of funny if you ask me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey I saw the first episode again last night, and I totally saw him
hehe

<3
Emmie

6/29/2005 12:32:00 PM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

yep that's Sal trying to protect Johanna's drunk ass.

6/29/2005 02:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home