Friday, June 24, 2005

Wait til you see my...

oh! I honestly didn't like that song at first but it has grown on me, and I've decided to make it a title.(yea thanks catherine for singing last night, and now it won't leave my head) After a brief job scare this week I was in dire need of someting exciting to do. RT and SD are currently out of commision because they are going to some lame ass concert in San Antonio this weekend. When they read this they are probably going to shoot me or something. Have fun guys and be safe! So anyways while everyone else in Austin was watching the second biggest Austin event this week, I was doing something way more exciting. Yes I know the Spurs won, but come on have you talked to me? Ok seriously back to my point, I was in a dire need of an exciting evening and Emma was the right person for me. She, myself, Catherine and some other folks went to check out 'Batman: Begins' at Alamo Draft House on Lamar. Now I was an Alamo Draft House virgin up until last night and I think I'm going to start going there more and more now. If you've never been you seriously should check it out, the set up is very interesting because well for one you get to drink during the film, and eat as well. I was more excited about the former. The movie for what it was, was decent. I'm not a Christian Bale fan, and I have a really hard problem getting those damn nipples on the batsuit out my head. Go figure, right? I did like the way Gotham City looked and it made me want to live a big city even more. The scarecrow was a good villian and I think he could have been used more than Liam Nesson(or how ever you spell his name) was. The movie left it open for a sequel but if this film was supposed to be a prequel, what would the sequel of a prequel be? Sit on that for a bit, and get back to me. Afterwards, we all headed over to Baby A's on Barton Creek for a post movie drink. We saw that the Spurs won, again woo hoo. After Baby A's Emma and I decided to head downtown and somehow I managed to drag her into Rainbow for some dancing. I honestly didn't think the night would take the turn that it did, but when I fall asleep last night I was very glad that we walked into Rainbow other than going anywhere else. You see while I was in the bathroom, this very cute guy came up to Emma, we'll call him Sal because he was so interested in salsa dancing and was trying to get Emma to teach him. He had a friend with him with a bad ass name, I'm just going to call him Olaris, but his real name is very similiar. Emma kept talking to these guys and I was merely on the sidelines, but through out the conversation I noticed that Sal kept looking at me and smiling so I returned the motions. It was very cute. Needless to say we ended up making out in the middle of a straight bar(Whiskey Bar) and I think I have a date tonight. We'll see what happens. And I bet your scratching your head and wondering about him. Well phone tag is such a useless game, and I hate losing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home