Monday, June 27, 2005

Bewitched.

Well I didn't have a date on Friday, but I did get to see Sal on Saturday and yesterday we spent the entire day together. Now those of you that know me know that usually I get bored or annoyed with people rather quickly. That was not the case at all yesterday. I enjoyed every minute of the time I spent with him. I don't want to jinx anything so that's all I'm going to say for now. The title comes from the film, I saw it yesterday and actually enjoyed it. It was not an Academy Awarding film or anything like that, merely 2 hours of entertainment and 8.00 out of my pocket. I sure did wish we would have gone to Alamo Drafthouse because well they have beer there. Jaime is in California, and I'm waiting for his pictures so I can see how beautiful Venice Beach is. I do wish he would blog because some of the things he has told me are absolutely hilarious. That is all for today, hope your Monday is going as good as mine is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home