Thursday, May 26, 2005

The one that didn't have a title.

(I stole that from Christopher, hope he doesn't mind ;-) ) I've been trying to write something all week but nothing would come out, I don't think it was writer's block I just think it was blogger's block(yes I coined a new term, get over it). Well I've done something huge to the site(if u haven't noticed Version 2.0 is up and running with much thanx to Jaime and his HTML saviness). I've also changed something personally, my hair is long gone(god bless it's soul), yes that's right I'm all Army Sheik right now. And finally, I will be walking into job # 2, asking to be let go and walking out a happier man. So let's talk about this week in general. I'm getting some wheels today(ha! I bet you thought I was going to talk about a car or motorcyle, but nope I'm getting a bicycle because my lovely job #1 will be about 5 minutes from my house in a week and a half, and I'm on this whole reinvention kick). I went out last night with Emma and Jeff again and we met up with the lovely Cathrine(a.k.a catrina, real world austin) and Jesse(a.k.a lipglossavenger, real world austin), it was great because we had all chatted online and finally got a chance to get together and have a few drinks. I really like those guys even though we met under some bizzare circumstances, but that's life right? Afterwards, Emma, Jeff and I went over to Charlie's to meet up with another online friend(this is kinda scary me now, too). So we get to Charlie's and meet Youthquake(a.k.a Ric), Youth and I actually meant last year when I joined the big brother message board, and have talked since. That was a fun experience, and my head hurts a little today due to that. Well I'm off of work at 3:30 and I have a bicycle to purchase(does anyone know the hand movements for left and right?) and to end on a light note, I was a bad bad bad boy last night ;-) -------------->it's been awhile ok!

4 Comments:

Blogger roadbicyclist said...

Hmmm.. what kind of bike you buy? Want to ride mine? lol Let's go riding one of these day's, I'll be easy on you, seriously :)

About bicycle turn signals; Left = stretch out your left arm to shoulder level, with fingers pointing left. Right = again left arm, but now you bend upwards at elbow, with fingers pointing upwards.

Or just do what I do for right hand signaling, raise my arm and shot the finger right lol.

Let me know about your new bike.

Roadbicyclist

5/26/2005 10:10:00 PM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

he he that's funny!

5/27/2005 12:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I loved meeting you guys too! I'm finally not creeped out to meet internet people...we're all ok! LMAO - love ya!

~Catherine

6/03/2005 03:30:00 PM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

it's cause i <3 ur noobs!!

6/03/2005 03:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home