Saturday, May 28, 2005

Friday Night Barhopping.

I must say that yesterday night was the craziest yet calmest Friday, that I've had in a very long time. Emma picked me up around 12(after telling me to be ready by 10:30 and then telling me to be ready by 11:15....it's cool girl. I got your number, cause next time you give me a time, I'm going to give myself 45 extra minutes). When we got down to 6th Street, we decided to head over to The Aquarium to meet the Random(Carson) from Wednesday night and on our way there I was explaining to Emma how I didn't think things with Carson would go anywhere because I thought he was a bit of an alcoholic(and trust me this is one of those times where people aren't going to say "yea your one to talk") and my point was quickly proven after we had decided to leave the Aquarium and Carson wanted to have just one more drink. The Aquarium really sucked, and I mean that in the best way possible, because I just don't understand why people want to go into a bar and be so pushed up against each other(in a bad way). Thank god we decided to go meet up with some of Emma's friends at the newly opened Glass(and we also got rid of Carson). The place was really nice and relaxing and a complete switched from the travesty that was The Aquarium. Emma's friends seemed really nice, but after one beer we were on our way to check out the new gay club, Fabric. Well I don't know who cut that piece of cloth, but the place was really dead and it appeared that it wouldn't be around for very much longer. (Was it bad of me to make that horrible joke about cloth of all things? I mean come on! Cloth!?!?) So the next point in the night had us at Halcyon for 2.00 wells but that order was quickly changed to Apple Martinis and let me tell you, I have never been happier to spend 4.00 on any drink of any kind, on any day. We quickly downed our Martinis and headed over to Rain to meet Adrian and Co. As we were walking in we ran into them, along with William(who I haven't seen in awhile) and Rocio(Who I haven't seen in a really long while) and they were all headed over to Fabric. Emma and I quickly tried to warn them of what to expect but they didn't listen so Emma and I ordered another round and then did our rounds at the bar. As we were doing we ran into Carson again and quickly ditched him, again. Then we ran into Dan, who has recently moved to Austin. I still can't figure him out and would actually like to sit down and talk to him for a bit. Maybe the next time I see him I'll ask if he wants to meet for lunch or something, but not a date. It will be a 'I want to pick your brain' type of thing, and I swear I won't mention reality TV once. Dan and I talked for a bit and it was the same as last time. That's cool, nothing lost. This is were Carson leeched himself onto us and I quickly got annoyed. Emma when you read this, I swear 'NEVER AGAIN'. ....well it's raining today and AL is sitting in my apartment waiting for me to ride him(please get your mind out of the gutter ladies and gentlemen) and I can't because I'm here at work and the weather is crap. I hope tomorrow shapes up to be a better day because I really want to take him for a spin. That is all, enjoy your weekend and try and get out and enjoy Austin(or wherever it is you live)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home