Monday, May 30, 2005

Memorial Day Madness.

It's Monday, I'm here at work while everyone else is bar b queing or at the lake or doing some recreational. It sucks, but on the bright side of things, I don't have to work anymore holidays this year. My legs are sore from bike riding all weekend, and dancing my ass off with: adrain*luis*bob*will*rocio*rocio's man*emma*tim*rigo*aaron*nick*hottie boy daniel*asshole from Miami tim*carson*lynn*lizette*jessica*raj, yes it was another exciting evening at Rainbow Cattle Co. The rain almost stopped me from going out, but then again it takes alot to stop me from going out. I ran into Jay last night, he has a man now, which is to bad for me. It's cool though cause he kept looking at me all night, and he loves the new do. I also ran into Ex #3, who apparently is bipolar when it comes to me. Sometimes he's all happy to see me and then he's very distant, wtfever that means I don't know. I Finally saw Episode III yesterday with RT, and I must say that it was nicely packaged and I walked away completely fulfilled and happy that it all came together in the end. Seeing Darth Vadar being created was amazing. I wanted to thank JR as well for getting me two items from the current Real World Austin garage sale. They will be greatly appreciated for years to come.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aside from the movie being six hours long...I was happy to be reminded that all I ever need to have a good time is my little sweetheart, y'all.

6/01/2005 12:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home