Friday, May 27, 2005

Carrie Bradshaw, I'm not.

I was going to write this huge post but it wouldn't come out right. Actually I wrote the title first and seeing that I'm not going to write a very long post, the title is actually fitting. (That's a funny little bit irony if you ask me) So in response to the comment from my last post, first of all I loved the little double entendres hidden in there(you meant to do that right?). Well the bike is absolutely lovely, his name is Al and he's silver and hot. I had such a bad ass time with him downtown last night and I even praticed one your tips and flipped someone off. Job #2 is officially over with and I do believe I've shed that skin and will never be returning there ever again. Sorry guys, I just can't do it anymore. That is all, enjoy your weekend, get out and ride a bike or something!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home