Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Hump day.

I'm at work until 4 p.m. today afterwards I plan to go sit by the pool and lay out in the sun. Nothing interesting for today. Whoever keeps commenting as anonymous "--", seriously if u don't have nothing nice to say, then atleast tell me your name. Quit hiding behind this little anonymous wall, because atleast then your comments will have more of an impact. I told my dad to watch this netflix movie I got, and at first he was a bit apprehensive against it. Today he called me to ask if he could let my younger brother watch it. It's good to know that not only have I cultured my father but also my younger brother. Oh yea, Talked to him last night.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not the same person each time, again!*****

6/08/2005 06:57:00 PM  
Blogger akasha said...

and you end the sentence with apprehensive. the other words are just unnecessary.

6/09/2005 06:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetie, I just wanted to say I'm missing you in a big way!! That's all. Tracy

6/09/2005 06:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha!

6/10/2005 01:43:00 AM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

wait...what did i miss...hi tracy!

6/10/2005 10:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home