Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Kickball is going to kick my ass.

Reason #1: My legs have been sore for the last 2 days. I don't know why. Someone ventured to guess that I'm not drinking enough water. Well I've been drinking a lot of water and eating a lot healthier with no result in sight. Reason #2: Today was supposed to be the first day of practice. And what happens? Well the weather decided that today it was going to rain. So what do us fellow Ramroders do instead of practice? We drink. ALOT. Reason #3: The first game is this Thursday and I'm not really prepared. So yea my ASS is about to get kicked, majorly .

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have no idea - wait until you see the 5(FIVE) pages of rules.

I am in even bigger trouble than you.

9/05/2006 03:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe...Santi just run some running drills and you'll do fine... or pace me on the bicycle :)

9/06/2006 10:51:00 AM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

Rules?! Kickball has RULES??!

9/06/2006 04:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home