Saturday, September 02, 2006

The one about THE CHARITY EVENT.

I love, love the fact that Snippy, Emma and 'Bob' have blogs too. Because our stories of the Charity Event are so freaking Different. Here's there version: OK, FINE Open Bars=Early nap for me. And now my version: I get to the event looking very very handsome. Ah? You don't believe me? Well look how HAWT Snippy and I look: I know it makes you go, "Hot Damn!" So I got to mingle and hang out with alot of new and interesting people. I've never felt so fabulous, around so many people. Then I got to meet Bobby Bones and he was so cool in this dorky kind of way. Now mind you I was taking it very slow when it came to the drinking. VERY SLOW. I drank, I ate, then I had another drink ate some more. I was attempting to be on my best behavior for the sake of Snippy's sanity. Which I did in the most part until this happened: And yea well things just got a little crazy after that. I mean ok they got REALLY FREAKING CRAZY. It's so crazy that I can't even talk about it. But I will mention this: Funniest moment of the evening was when Bobby Bones goes, "I just want to thank Sean Little for being the only person that would talk to me" I look at Emma and she looks at me and we instantly have the same thought, "It's cause he wants to sleep with you"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Santi,
1. My mom was REALLY disappointed that you weren't in drag.
2. I love you for pacing the drinking for my sake.
3. I love you for pretending it was a good party.
4. I love you for saying I looked hawt. :)
You're basically my favorite. I'm so glad you were able to make it. It made my night.

9/03/2006 05:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home