Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The weekend round-up

Trace told me that I didn't write enough yesterday so here is this weekend in a jist. Friday: Juan and I went out for Happy Hour. Jaime showed up. Cute boy was checking me out. Had a nice buzz going. Gave him my number. Somehow decided to purchase homemade jager bombs and beer. Went swimming. Got way to drunk. BB and RT showed up. For some random reason, I got up and slapped BB. Fell asleep. Saturday happened. Sunday Went to get lunch at Subway and Juan magically shows up. I suspect he is stalking me or he wanted a free lunch. Watched hours upon hours of Degrassi. I love Adamo, I really do. Trace and Amanda come over for BB. Luis calls cause it's Adrian's Birthday. Meet Adrian, Luis, Ex#2, Bobby, Rigo and Rome at RCC. Feel really old because everyone needs to go home to go to work. Get back home and watch more Degrassi. Sleep and dreamt about ADAMO.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The weekend sounded great!! Lots of boys around.........just my style. Oh wait, I mean "men"!! :-)

Yeah, ummmm, Friday sounded good up til the ..............

.....SLAP!!!! But then again, it kind of turned me on!!! :-) NOT!!

BB

8/22/2006 04:26:00 PM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

Oh that's right.

8/24/2006 12:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home