Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Where the hell did this summer go?

Seriously, where did the summer go? BOTG: The Fourth and Final, is tonight. On the suggested guest list is: J-Boo and her man, 'Bob' and Snippy. I'm gonna check with Ex#2 to see if he wants to go but it's doubtful since he is so freaking busy with his new job...and his new boyfriend. When I checked my email today I got an email from good ol' Snippy reminding me of BOTG and I was like, 'Wow, it's already coming to the end of the summer.' and then I began to think about the fact that this summer has been so calm and normal compared to last year. Like I mean the only really interesting story I have is about Sean Little and Mr. Married-Guy-Who-Sleeps-With-EVERYONE-Including-Tara-Reid. And the sad thing is, that's not even my story, it's Sean's. This past Summer, Emma and 'Bob' joined Blogger and thank god they did cause now I have more to read. OH and HOW in the WORLD can I forget about the wedding of the century.('Bob' Got Married) Other than that this summer has been pretty freaking dull. I mean I don't have the flare for Big Brother that I used to. I mean this show is so freaking dull...but I still love it and always will...as long as Janey goes all the way. Boring blog? Yes, I know because apparently now I'm boring. WTFEVER BREN.

3 Comments:

Blogger Velvetsaje said...

Tara Reid MUST DIE.

8/23/2006 04:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excuse me?!?!?!

What's this.... "WTFE Bren"???


Sweet-P, you are the most energetic, and FUN person I know!! You are not dull, so don't give me that shit!!

I love ya bunches!!

BB

8/23/2006 04:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow I feel so fucking special!!! I like being bored with you kicking your ass in foursies!!!

tracy

8/23/2006 08:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home