Monday, June 19, 2006

Snippy, I <3 thee.

If you haven't started reading Snippy. You should: Santi, please don’t get mad. June 16th, 2006 I just remembered that Thursday, during our mad night of Habitat for Humanity happy houring and Nacho Libre watching, Santi made some threat of becomming irritated with me if I failed to write anything witty the following day. And, then, ack! I forgot to write anything witty! The horror! The last thing you want is to piss off a gay guy. For real. Please don't be mad at me, Santi. I mean. . . I wasn't mad at you for crushing my soul by telling me Sean slept with the married man with crazy salsa skills that I had a dancing crush on. . . so, we're even, right? *frantically shaking my head to try to make the image go away* So. . . the next to last thing to pissing off a gay guy that you want to do is piss me off. Most of the free world is already aware of this little factoid. Apparently, no one clued Lucky in. I thought I had. I pretty much thought I mentioned it reapeatedly over the years . . . with the whole, "Just don't fuck with me and we'll be fine". Apparently, I wasn't quite clear enough. Click here to read more

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*giddy* I feel like a rock star right now. :)

6/19/2006 09:24:00 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

Yeah that was a pretty good post, now Stephanie write me one.

6/20/2006 08:43:00 AM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

Yea and title it, "Emma the bitch"

tee hee

6/20/2006 09:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home