Tuesday, June 20, 2006

On my way to being a Delebrity...

I love me some Emma: The Blog where I apologize to Santi twice I suck at this whole blogging thing :( Sorry Santi since I know you're the only one that reads this. I promise as of today that I will begin to post daily about my lame and lonely interesting, crazy ass life. Vacation was wonderful! It was really good to spend time with my parents and Emilio, amazing how good of a time you can actually manage to have with your family. Although I admit it was mostly three of us making fun of how crazy dorky my Dad is, I guess that's where I get it from. We spent a day at the beach in Tampa and then did the whole Disney World and Universal thing for the rest of time. I have a great tan now :) Click here to read more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home