Monday, May 08, 2006

He said 'Hi'.

This past Sunday, Emma called me and said that she and our mutual friend Arlette wanted to go to RCC with Rome and Luis. I was still tired from rearranging my apartment and the night before. I told Emma that I would get back to her later. So two hours later I get to Luis' and say, "This doesn't mean I'm going it means I'm considering it." "Well," Luis and Emma said, "We ain't going to beg you." Ten minutes we left and I decided not to drink. So there we were dancing our asses off when Arlette grabs me and says, "Santi, look at him he is so cute!!". She pointed this guy out to me who was tall, hispanic, spiky hair and very cute. I looked at the guy and I agreed but I'm not one to go up to anyone. Awhile later we are all standing there drinking and talking to various friends when I notice the looking at me and smiling, I tried to play it very cool. Which I think I did. So after awhile the guy's friend comes up to me and says that the guy thinks I'm cute and wanted to know if I was single. I said yes. So I lost track of the guy for a long time and then we ran into each other in the bathroom while we were washing our hands. I tried to act like I didn't notice him but when I looked up he was smiling at me(which I might add was very cute) and I said, "My name is Santi by the way, I would shake your hand but mine our wet." He laughed and said, "My name is Rj" and just as we started talking his friend walked in and interrupted us. So I walked outside and a few moments later he comes up to me and asks if I wanted to dance, seeing that the rest of the gang was dancing I said why not. Besides if he was a wierdo I would just get my friends to scare him off. So we join the gang and start dancing when he says something in my ear about my friends. I ask him what he said and he responds with, "Oh nothing I just wanted to say 'hi' " I thought it was one of the cutest flirtous things that I have heard in awhile. Needless to say we spent most of the night together which included Rj asking Emma and Arlette what my greatest attribute was: Arlette: His personality. Emma: Besides the fact that he is a slut, his personality. Of course he knew that slutface ho bag Emma was lying about the slut part. We exchanged phone numbers and talked today. We shall see... Oh and a dishonorable mention goes out to my Stalker trying to get my attention last night. Plise. I get it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh and I got to mean Jim Spencer, the weather guy. Oh and I got hit on a lot by guys at a gay club. What?

5/11/2006 02:46:00 PM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

"OMG there's a storm coming!"

"Let's ask Jim Spencer!"

"Omg he's right there!"


classic.

5/12/2006 12:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home