Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Um...Guys...

Arlette. 23, beautiful, recent UT graduate and sometimes not so smart. So we left RCC around 2:30 and we get in Arlette's car and begin to back up when her car dies. "This happens all the time", she says as she tries to start the car again and guess what? yep it died again. "Um...Guys...I think I'm out of gas", She finally says. Emma(I believe) looks at her gas meter and asks, "Arlette how long have you been on E?" "About 3 to 4 days. This never happens", She says. Now I'm not the best driver in the world but driving on E would cause you to run out of gas right? Poor Arlette, bless her.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAAAAHAHAHHAHA, I almost forgot abou this. I know, I know. How? I love how miserable times always turn into funny ones. I love gay boys and hot hispanic chicks.

5/11/2006 02:43:00 PM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

it sure does beat our 2 hour lost car/screaming fight.

i love rcc.

5/12/2006 12:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home