Wednesday, June 21, 2006

3 out of 20 aint bad.

Ok so I have confirmation that 3 people are in the final 20 for tonight's Big Brother Casting Special. Mike Malin posted a message on his website, allowing fans to figure out that Dr. Will is also in the running. (Fyi: since I checked it earlier, the site has now gone down. CBS must really want this to be a secret.) And James posted a message on Myspace that read: I've been getting so many supportive, and a couple not so supportive; messages, comments and banners from everyone that it was becoming impossible to thank each person. So... I'm taking the easy way right now while I prepare for tonight. I want to thank all you guys and girls for supporting me and rooting for me to be on the All Stars List. All we can do now is just wait and see, of course if I am... vote your asses off. James But my burning question is...What about Marcellas? His site says nothing. I can't wait until tonight.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so you never posted what you thought about nacho libre, just that you saw it....thoughts??

6/21/2006 05:48:00 PM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

I was loling the whole time

6/22/2006 12:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home