Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Battle of the Sexes.

During a recent team meeting here at work we had a "team builder" type of game. We played Battle of the Sexes, where the guys would ask the girls guy related questions and vice versa. Let's just say having me on the guys team was a total advantage. Let's look at the following questions that were asked: 1. Who is the actress that plays Erica Kane on All My Children? Me-Susan Lucci 2. Name the four characters on Sex and The City. Me-Charlotte, Miranda, Samantha, and Carrie 3. Who founded the 'O' Magazine? Me-Oprah 4. What drink is made with the following ingredients: Triple Sec, Cranberry, and Vodka? Me-Cosmopolitan 5. Name 3 of the Spice Girls. Me-Their real names or Spice names? 6. Who founded Lilith Fair? Me-Sarah Mclaughlin Needless to say the guys won, mostly because of me. The ladies thought it was unfair that I was on the guy's team, the guys didn't care because we won. And I realized that I am really really really really gay.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes you are....you really, really, really are....and for this we are grateful....

10/01/2005 12:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes you are VERY gay, and "that's a good thing" I didn't know half the answer's...hald hell I only knew one. Oprah!

10/05/2005 01:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home