Thursday, August 25, 2005

Some people and their nerve.

Today I decided to finally fully unveil my new hair do(think a full head of copperhead hair, faux hawk style very cute...well I mean hello it's me). I was also wearing my Khaki cargo shorts, and light blue polo that I love oh-so much. I got on the bus and I sat next to this older lady and her older lady friend. They instantly begin gossiping. 'Is she talking about me? Do I have anything on my face? Am I naked?!?' , I ask myself but no that can't be the reason this lady is talking about me, she doesn't even know me. What she actually needs to do is look in the mirror and fix her face, that make up was so wrong. I've seen Drag queens with bad make up but no no this lady took the cake, and she continued to gossip about me(at this point I had turned my Pop en Espanol off because I was intrigued by what this woman could possibly be saying about me). 'Do you think he's a homosexual?' Older lady's friend ask 'He doesn't look like the type' Older lady says, at which point I so matter of factly gross my legs. I know that gays have stereotypes but most of my attributes do not fall into this category. This lady could kiss ass for all I cared, and then I paused. She had a shirt from Arkansas, and everything became so much clearer. Pfffft...closed minded people. I put my headphones back on and went about my business, and this point the lady gets up from sitting near me to sitting completely away from me. I didn't do anything to her, and she acted like this. Oh well I was having a good day and she wouldn't ruin it. I'm over it now, mostly likely because I hit the old lady in the face... I'm just kidding! Oh yea Homunculus In LA has pictures...I can't wait to go visit!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BG - TAKE IT FROM ME AND MY CONSIDERABLE YEARS OF EXPERIENCE - HAVING PEOPLE MUTTERING THINGS UNDERNEATH THEIR BREATH ABOUT YOU - ON THE BUS, THE STREETCORNERS, THE BACK OF THE LIMOUSINE, IN THE AIRPLANE...PUBLIC URINALS - WHEREVER - IT'S JUST PART OF BEING A CELEBRITY SWEETHEART. PERSONALLY I LIKE TO PLAY A LITTLE GAME WITH MY FANS CALLED "BUY ME A DRINK AND I WON'T STAB YOU IN THE EYE"...MUCH LIKE THE WAY YOU PUNCH YOUR FANS IN THE FACE, IT KEEPS THEM ANXIOUSLY AWAITING YOUR EVERY GLAMOUROUS MOVE. WE OWE IT TO OUR PUBLIC TO MAKE THEM PAY DEARLY FOR THE PRIVILEGE OF JUDGING US.

- RT

8/26/2005 10:28:00 AM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

I wanted to hit her so badly. Next time I will go with the eye method.

9/03/2005 11:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home