Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Joy Luck Club.

Meet Erin, Charles and Samuel. Erin and I went to high school together and I had called him on Sunday while my brothers and I were visiting my mother. Erin had informed me that he along with two of his coworkers would be driving down to San Antonio on Monday and that he wanted to stop by since we hadn't seen or hung out with each other in a long time. I should have said no, but I'm a good friend so I told him to give me a call when they got into town. So there I was on my way home when I got the phone call, Erin explained that the guys wanted to go out and spend the night in Austin and just continue their trip to San Antonio on Tuesday, I told him that I really didn't know of any place that would have vast amounts of women on a Monday night, "We could go to a gay club", I joke. Erin just laughs and continues on with the conversation. I ask him if it's ok if I can call him when I get home because I was in the middle of my bike ride home. He obliges. Minutes after arriving I get another phone call: Erin: Hey Me:(heavy breathing from the bike ride) Yea? (I take a drink of my water) Erin: Do you know any strip clubs to go to? (Bottle of water hits the floor) Me: You do realize who you're talking to right? Erin: Yes, stupid now do you know of any? I sit there and think because I seriously don't know, and then I hear Charles(or who I would later discover was Charles) in the background commenting about the club they had passed on their way into Austin, Joy. Erin: So do you want to go? Me:(again)Do you know who you're talking to? Erin: Yes, stupid I will be at your house in an hour. Me: Ugh, ok fine. So thank god that before picking me up Erin informed Charles and Samuel of my sexual preference because that would have made the entire evening even more awkward than it was already becoming. So there we were in the parking lot and I was nervous, I mean like hand shaking-I-may-puke, kind of nervous but luckily Erin informed me that all drinks would be on him. "Where's the bar?", I ask. So we sat down at some table, with a good distance away from the pole dancers and there where topless women galore, and you know what? Straight men are stupid. I mean they seriously are, well I take that back straight men other than SD are stupid. Seriously there was money flying around that place like it was paper. The women were working the men so hard it was not even funny, Erin had a waitress at his beck and call but I honestly think that she was doing that because he was tipping her 20.00s each time she would bring us another drink. "Lap Dance? sure 200.00" "Private Dance? Sure 600.00" "Santi entertained with yet another misadventure: Priceless" So after walking out of there I reaffirmed one thing, I am absolutely 100%-without-a-shadow-of-a-doubt, Gay. Thank God.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a NUT!!!!!!

9/02/2005 02:29:00 AM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

sometimes u feel like a nut, sometimes u don't

9/03/2005 11:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home