Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Yes, Snakes do it too.

I hadn't seen Jenny since I don't know when, but it's been awhile and that's all that matters. She and Rox came over on Monday to hang out and stuff, after boring moments at my house we decided to go over to her boyfriend's house to play some Mario Kart because there was seriously nothing better to do. Jenny informed me that she would be moving in with her boyfriend soon and we would be neighbors again(he lives an apartment complex away) and then Rox said that she was moving upstairs from Jenny(can anyone notice where this is all going to go in the next few months?...stay tuned, I'm sure it will get good). So there we were playing Mario Kart when all of a sudden... thump-de-dump. "Did you hear that?", Jenny asks staring towards the snake cage that her boyfriend owns. My eyes began to enlarge because I hate snakes. 'What if the snake breaks out of the cage?' I ask, but only to myself, Jenny would just laugh. 'What if the snake breaks out and attacks me.' My heart was racing, I happen to dislike snakes(even though I always tend to date them, but that's neither here nor there). So there Bertha was noticing us, noticing her. thump-de-dump. Her tail had perked up facing the top of the cage and she was still staring at me, probably thinking 'what mofo, do you want some of me? Do want to see what I do to the rats, poor little santi?' I was scared and at this point Rox had gotten up to see what the noise was that was coming from the cage. thump-de-dump. thump-de-dump. thump-de-dump. "You are not going to believe this", Rox said stepping away from the cage, followed by Jenny and I bursting into a fit of laughter. We couldn't believe what we had voluntarily listened due to our interest in the sound. Finally after the laughter had died down, Jenny says "That bitch just pooed" and we all fall into a fit of laughter yet again. She adds, "Now I have seen everything" In my head, I look at her(still laughing), and think to myself 'Oh have you now?'.

3 Comments:

Blogger akasha said...

:: taps foot ::

:: looks at watch ::

:: hums ::

:: looks at watch ::

ok still waiting for the point of that story...

8/24/2005 03:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This reminds me of something that happened in hs. I was helping out at this science day thing for the elementary schools, I am also afraid of snakes, even though I dated a guy who had a huge Boa, and Im not talking dirty here, seriously. He had a reptile, hahaha ok ok ok, back to my story. Well I decided to get over my fear and hold this damn snake to show to the kids, it wasnt that big of a snake, and it actually was kind of cool holding it. Well at the very end of the day, the stupid thing decides to take a crap all over my damm arm and it ran all down my leg, eeeewww gross. So I took that thing and seriously THREW IT across the room, it hit my ex boyfriend in the face, hahaha. So he got shit on his face, oh well he deserved it. So yeah snakes are gross.

<3
Emma

8/26/2005 10:04:00 AM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

glad to see SOMEONE got the point.

9/03/2005 11:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home