Thursday, July 21, 2005

Hi, I like being single.

Well Sal and are officially over. That last longer than most relationships I've recently been involved in. What would say that was a week? Or two give or take a few days, and lost weekends. Well I'm glad I didn't put out because like Nehemiah(you know the token black guy on 'The Real World: Austin) says, 'I don't just give this to anyone'. This week by itself has been pretty calm. Jaime and Co. are back in California, check out his 'Hi-what-us?' post in his blog, I absolutely love the pun Jaime! Granted it did take me like ten minutes to actually get it. Oh me and my blonde moments. I've also come into the posession of something really interesting as of yesterday. Well He came over and we began yet another discussion about sexuality. He took this little black book out and I instanly became fixated on it. Come to find out it was a journal of his so I could "fully understand" where he was coming from. Well since I figured the only way I could get my point across was to hand over my journal. Ladies and Gentlemen calm down, everything in my journal he probably knows about and the stuff he doesn't know about, oh well who is he to judge me. And who am I to judge him for that matter, because trust me this journal is one of the hardest pieces of literature that I have ever read. This should get interesting since I'm disecting it bit by bit. And now for the reality news department(The real and true reason you keep coming back): So how about that fight this past tuesday on Big Brother? I personally thought they were going to play it down, but it was pretty intense. For the non-internet users, Eric actually threw a chair at Michael. And when Kaysar 'got all up' in Ivette's face he also threw a bottle of water. Spoiler info ahead: -Kaysar and Janelle have now outed themselves to each other about the pairs. Seeing as they are now technically playing the game alone, this is a good idea. Howie is a part of their plan since they think he doesn't have a pair. Good for Howie, I kinda like him in an non-sexual Howie kind of way. It would be nice to see him, Rachel, Kaysar and Jannelle in the final four(My final four is going to change 2 more times this season, just watch) -I think one of the Gold Room safes is about to be opened. Kaysar used the compass and some numbers he found around the house that led him straight to the gold room and a lamp that has no light bulb. Him and Michael have pretty much turned the room upside down and still nothing. -The others are starting to think that they can use either Kaysar and Janelle in their plans to get rid of the other pairs. This is going to play out very well seeing as Janelle and Kaysar have now both gone from pawns to a King and Queen in just two weeks. -Now I personally love this season, almost as much as season 3. Granted Beau is no where near Marcellus, this season is still becoming a great season. And do I have this thing on my forehed that says "Hi, I like being single"?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you like Howie!!! I can't stand him, they talk about Michael being a pervert, I think Howie is a much bigger pervert!! We are not on the same page on this one Santi. I love Kaysar and ONLY Kaysar!!

7/22/2005 03:46:00 PM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

Howie is playing all of them so well. Notice how he just slid from one alliance(Eric's Cult) to Kaysar and Jannelle(The Outcasts)? Everyone thinks he's dumb but when him and Rachel actually talk you can tell it's all an act. Howie lives in Howieland. I mean come on he has Beau falling in love with him. He's funny, and no one even has a clue that Rachel is his partner!

the end.

p.s i <3 Kaysar too.

p.p.s. i miss marcellas

7/22/2005 05:44:00 PM  
Blogger akasha said...

hi, i posted. finally.

7/25/2005 02:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home