Monday, August 22, 2005

Meet and Greet.

Meet Brandon-Back when I was in high school one of my really good friends, Joe had this really hot-probably-gay cousin Brandon, who shortly after high school moved to Austin. I could really careless about it because he was/is a non-entity to me. Well around this time last year Joe(who was in Iraq at the time) emailed me and asked if I ever ran into Brandon. I said No. Later that day I went shopping with Ex #2 and I kept staring at this guy that I was convinced I knew. Of course it was Brandon and we had an odd conversation about Joe, et al. That boy makes me nervous for some reason and I can't really pin point it. Well yesterday being the lazy ass that I am, I ordered pizza for dinner instead of cooking, and guess who the delivery guy was? No I used to think he was cute, but not anymore I'm not one to fall for boys in uniform especially a Dominoe's Pizza uniform. On the upside of things, he did just get married and from I hear is going to UT to be a doctor. So I could probably forgive him for the uniform, but the wife would definately got to go. It would never work though, he's so passive(and I know this becuase of Joe). Meet Angela-Last year at Luis' "NewMoney Party", I along with Justin met one of Luis' high school friend's Angela and her not-so-straight-princess-power-bottom boyfriend Eric. At some point Eric either hit on Justin or made that part up, I'm going with the former because I know Justin, he doesn't just make things up. Fast Forward to two months later, we are at dinner at Trudy's for dinner and Justin is retelling the story about Eric to some of our friends and guess who walks in? And guess who was the one being a little to friendly to Justin? A few months later we are at our old stomping grounds, Boyz Cellar, dancing our asses off. At this point you can just replay the 'NewMoney' incident over again, only inside of the club. Cut to last night, after arriving for the party, I'm reintroduced to Angela, her response, "Is he that guy's friend?' yes I am that guy's friend, actually he's a great guy, and he's in New York now, p.s. your boyfriend is a huge HOMO. Ok. I didn't say that but I was thinking it. Angela is a nice girl, I will give her that and her boyfriend is now an ex. Does anyone want to tell me why they think the he's an ex now? Anyone? Meet Ivan-My sister-in-law's date for her high school prom stood her up. She lived in this small down near Corpus, so you can imagine the horror of being stood up on Prom Night, so she called in some back up, her good friend Ivan. Cut to 4 years later and I'm looking at my sister-in-laws prom picture that I have seen millions of times but never bothered to pay attention, I mean really pay atttention and what do I see? I see the guy that Ex #1 dated right before me, hand in hand with my sister-in-law at her prom. I was dumbfounded to say the least and I quickly shared the info about Ivan being a homo to my sister-in-law. Apparently she spread the word to her home town, Ivan hasn't been seen since. -Now the reason behind all of this is because last night Angela and I were talking about how crazy things happen around here all the time; She in fact just ran into a girl that she played softball with in high school who is now a lesbian and possibly becoming a man. Now the part about her being a lesbian doesn't really shock me, I mean she did play softball after all but the becoming the man part really would get to me. So I was sitting here thinking about the events that occurred last night and that moment came up. I seriously don't make this stuff up, I just live it.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! Now that I'm back to, what do you call it...job #2 - because it's doo doo - and re-officially a day walker (vastly overrated) - I am soooo glad to have your blog to check in with to pass the time, but who the F are all these people you write about?! Sometimes I wonder if I really know you at all BG. Tee hee.

- RT

8/23/2005 01:11:00 PM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

i dont make this shit up, you know that.


ha ha daywalker

8/23/2005 03:16:00 PM  
Blogger akasha said...

i think he does make it all up. it's all just some soap opera group of people he makes up in his head cause his real life is so boring he's taken to the herion up between the toes.

poor sad sad santi :(

8/23/2005 07:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jr,

You suck. In the first place my date did not stand me up, he broke his foot at a baseball game that day. Second of all I have not said anything to anyone in Hebbronville. You know that I do not talk to many people there and I would not say anything about Ivan. I can not believe that you are saying these lies. I guess it's so that people think you rae cool. That's ok at least I know that I didn't say anything. Plus I can look Ivan in the eye and tell him I didn't say anything. I'm really upset that you would say these things without having a any back up. I still love you, nut just so you know that was so dirty. Please find another story and get your facts straight.

Yvette

8/25/2005 12:08:00 PM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

Let me preface this with saying..."see these people are real!" and second of all yvette, I didn't mean to make this up to hurt you or make you look bad. I know that you don't talk to many people from back home, but I was actually trying to be funny by saying that was the reason that Ivan hasn't been seen since. I honestly haven't seen him in years, and when I was writing this he came across my head, along with you being stood up-granted this was not true, yes I will admit that but I had to make some of the stuff up I couldn't remember. And I don't want people to think I'm cool, I know I am-just kidding. I would never want you or anyone that reads this to take anything personally, this is merely my expression in writing and creativity. I hope you won't stay mad at me, I truly did not mean any harm by it. Continue reading it only gets better from hear.


p.s. it's Santi...please remember that :-)

8/25/2005 01:35:00 PM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

p.s.s-it's good to know your reading.

8/25/2005 01:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok Santi I forgive you and I love you. Keep writing causr it's fun to read.

Yvette

8/25/2005 04:08:00 PM  
Blogger akasha said...

girl, hebronville, as in south texas hebronville? i know that ivan! before i ever met any one here in austin.

8/25/2005 04:12:00 PM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

awww i love you too!!

As for Jaime knowing Ivan...Ummm and you think im the slut?

8/25/2005 07:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home