Monday, August 22, 2005

Much ado about Something...I think.

And there I was ending my evening with Matt. Of course you have no idea who Matt is, because I've never mentioned him before, but I had to start my story some where right? So there we were in a cab on our way back from Rainbow Cattle Co. and I wanted to go home so desperately bad. Matt on the other hand probably thought I wanted to go home with him. Earlier that night Luis asked me if I thought Matt was attractive, I said no but I woulnd't pass the opportunity by. So there I was and after I took a quick glance at him, I thought 'ugh no never, i need to pee'. The evening had started about 5 hours before when Luis called me and informed me that it was Adrain's birthday and my presence was being requested for the celebration. I did not DID NOT want to go out but I had to digress because of course, it was Adrain after all. I arrived at the party, semi-fashionably late, wearing this new shirt I brought that reads 'Cocky' with a picture of yes you get it,a rooster. Not that I'm cocky, I just have this growing obsession with shirts that have an individual message to say. As soon as I walk in the door, I spot a guy I used to date post ex #1, Armand. I met Armand when he was 17 and I met him through Ex #1. He's a nice guy, very artistic and beautiful. By the way did I mention he was there with his boyfriend of a year now? I didn't feel so cocky after all. I couldn't for the life of me figure out why Adrain and Luis would invite him, I didn't think that they were that good of friends, but who knows these days. The guest list also included William,who used to be friends with Ex #2 and that's how he met Adrian and Luis. Connie was there as well, she's Luis' neighbor. Our conversation was pretty funny last night: Me: How was the valley(she'd been gone all summer). Connie: It was good, I became a lesbian. Me: (dropped jaw) OOOOOK. I was expecting to hear you got a tattoo or something but that's cool. So for the rest of the evening the excuse for anything she did was because she was a lesbian, it's cute but I say in about 2 years she's gonna be a hasbe-ian. She likes men to much. There were other guests there but I can't really remember their names, oh yea and there was Matt. So we had our fancy drinks(and not so tasty shots), and I decided that from this point forward I'm carrying a pen and notepad with me because my friends truly are the best material to write about. Well the evening went as any usual Sunday does and I grew bored and wanted to go home. I don't know if Matt just wanted to go home or if he wanted to go home with me. But none the less there were in the cab, on our way home and I figured I would have to cough of the cost of the entire cab ride. And I did, his type is like that...and he went home alone because my type is like that. Observations from last night: -I truly love Austin and the people in it. -'The Only Bush I trust is my own' Is a great book, Thank you Jaime. -I still hate being single. -I'm writing about my friend's more. -Expect more T-shirt conversation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home