Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Response

Since I apparently only have 3 readers :-), here's my response to Christopher's questions. Enjoy! 1) Kinkiest thing you ever did with a member of the same sex? An ex(who shall remain number less) and I got down and dirty on top of Mount Benol(It's one of the greatest spots here in Austin, where you can see the whole city) 2) Ultimate personal fashion mistake? Fashion isn't my forte, so to some I'm a walking fashion mistake. The worst mistake that I think I've ever made was purchasing this western shirt @ Express(for Men...Of course), at the time the purchase it seemed like a good idea at the time, but once I got home and actually looked @ the shirt I was horrified. It's a good thing no one saw me in that shirt. 3) Whose DNA would you extract to gain the perfect 1) mind, 2) face, 3) body? 1. I'm actually quite content with my own mind. 2. Gael Garcia Bernal, that man has the cutest eyes and complexion I have ever seen. 3. Christopher Knight(Surreal Life 4) cause I wanna look that good when I'm 50. If you still wanna comment, feel free to!

1 Comments:

Blogger Christopher said...

Gael Garcia Bernal - *salivates*

5/05/2005 10:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home