Tuesday, May 03, 2005

If You have something to say....

Then just say it! Ok so here's the deal, I want to hear feedback from ya'll. Things ya'll don't like, things you do, things you'd like for me to elaborate on. This is going to require active reader participation, so please put down the fork and learn how to type. :-) any comments/suggestions/or scandalous stories about me would be greatly appreciated :-) if no one responds, I fear I may never post again.... yea fucking right! just participate, thanx!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am one of the very individuals who knows the nickname from high school that you hate. Would you like for me to share it with everyone?

5/04/2005 12:24:00 AM  
Blogger Christopher said...

1) Kinkiest thing you ever did with a member of the same sex?

2) Ultimate personal fashion mistake?

3) Whose DNA would you extract to gain the perfect 1) mind, 2) face, 3) body?

5/04/2005 08:31:00 AM  
Blogger akasha said...

is it ears? whore? "onyourknees?" if it is who DOESN'T already know those nick-names.

lets see. scandalous things santi has done... hmmm... lets see...

-there was the halloween incident
-bathroom fancies at charlies
-numerous incidents at boyzcellar
-the "straight" seduction diaries
-making me rent TWO rooms in dallas ON MY BIRTHDAY (i'm sorry but ain't no one want to be in the room when you gettin' it on)
-assisting me in covering up the halloween car masacre of 2002

then there's the whole streetwalker side of santi i just will not touch

5/04/2005 02:57:00 PM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

it was not ur birthday btw, that incident was in september...and who would have known two tops would end up together and two bottoms would end up together?

not i!

5/04/2005 03:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home