Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Right Between the Eyes

Since I officially detest Ex #1 now more than ever(its not blog worthy trust me) I've decided that this new Garbage song will encourage me to finally rid myself of his exsistence: Don't care what they have to say Why you listening to them anyway Why do you have to give them what they want? They love to watch you as you fall apart Stick it to them like a phoenix rise There's nothing grander than the big surprise They can't hurt you with their sticks and stones About time take them right between the eyes Seek to destroy cause they're scared of you That's why they try to make a fool of you They're so jealous of my pretty star Cause you've got soul inside your shattered heart Stick it to them like a phoenix rise There's nothing grander than the big surprise They can't hurt you with their sticks and stones About time take them right between the eyes And you've been waiting all your life To fly high into somebody else And it's true it's a cruel, cruel world Life's a bitch and then you die my love Don't care what they have to say You shouldn't listen to them anyway Stick it to them like a phoenix rise There's nothing grander than the big surprise They can't hurt you with their sticks and stones About time take them right between the eyes People like to build you up Then they'll stab you in the back like that You know it breaks my heart Can't see you going out like that Stay alive my love Stay alive my love Stay alive my love Stay alive my love Fuck Off Ex #1....Good Riddance you heartless bastard.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey honey - personally, i hope ex #1's dick falls off. i've gotten rid of a heartless bastard in my life recently, too (they're always workin the sweet girls), but just remember this: it's their loss. and we are sooooooooooo much mo' better off without 'em. xoxoxo becky

4/22/2005 01:31:00 AM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

yep the way i see it is like this. The easy part is letting go, it's getting over it that hard's

nice to see your reading :-)

4/23/2005 04:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home