Saturday, April 30, 2005

I have a confession, part 2

I'm addicted to reality tv. Who said, "Was it your letter to open you stupid bitch!"? That was Dan from the Real World: Maimi. Who said "Stephen a relationship between you and me wouldn't work, cause im a bitch and your gay" That was Irene right before she left the Real World: Seattle, she was then slapped by Stephen. Survivor's first winner? That one's easy, Richard Hatch. Did you know he didn't pay his taxes? Who exactly is Romber? Well that would be Rob and Amber. Rob first aired on Survivor: Marquesas, Amber was from Survivor: Australia. They won Survivor: All Stars as a team and are now conquering The Amazing Race. They are also about to air their marriage on TV. Who has a gnome named Boo? That would be Marcellas, from Big Brother 3. I have an autograph pic from him. Who is Sergio Mora? The current love of my life who is a huge contender, on The Contender. Best Player to never win Survivor? Well that's a tie between Kathy O' Brian and Rob Cesterino. Who said "If Karma is a boomerang, I hope to see you sooner than later"? How could I forget the lovely Will Wikle?!?! from Big Brother 5. With that said, I wish I could get a degree in Reality 101 or something of that sort. My mind has this ability to be filled with an endless capacity of useless knowledge. As someone noted recently, this endless capacity won't be so endless soon, and I shouldn't waste my brain. With that said I've decided it's time for me to return to school and really expand my brain power. Have I mentioned how I've rediscovered a relationship with my lovely sister? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/velvetsaje/DSCN0956.jpg

2 Comments:

Blogger Christopher said...

And you didn't mention the most important reality TV star of all time! ;)

5/02/2005 06:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe you should check again ;-)

5/02/2005 07:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home