Monday, April 25, 2005

Its a matter of presence, rather than presents.

I got off of work on Saturday in fear of what the night was going to bring. I was have a neurotic brain fart if you will but then...Jaime and Santi went Shopping(Jaime got sidetracked and looked for towels....the least of the worries) Image hosted by Photobucket.com That's alot of shopping: Image hosted by Photobucket.com And then Santi cooked(and yes I can cook btw) Image hosted by Photobucket.com That's some hot wieners. (its a good thing the burnt ones are shown...oh and one of the wieners was aborted... Image hosted by Photobucket.com I got my hur did. Image hosted by Photobucket.com and then the party started...aye adrain. Image hosted by Photobucket.com that's one hot weiner: Image hosted by Photobucket.com it's my burfday and i can barely talk Image hosted by Photobucket.com Well f' you too...(and Sd's fear of angry lesbians was lifted...thank god for sidney and kelly showing up) Image hosted by Photobucket.com I briefly reverted back to st8dom. Image hosted by Photobucket.com los jotas tan grandes de el mundo...bobosa and adrain Image hosted by Photobucket.com that's one hot weiner. Image hosted by Photobucket.com i have no freakin clue. (thats me and my sister and her bf i think but i couldnt really tell ya the truth) Image hosted by Photobucket.com oh and then britney and madonna showed up and made out.... Image hosted by Photobucket.com The End! Sorry about the quality of the film but there was no light in my apartment and the camera apparently had no flash. Alas it was still a great night...and the begining of another great year in this crazy universe.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where the fuck is my picture. Sugar booger how could you leave me out, after all we have been through and you go and do some shit like this. Oh you know who this is....mahahaaa

4/25/2005 10:40:00 PM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

sugar booger and pyscho anynymous poster...if ya'll would have seen the rest of the pics you would have seen my intentions of not posting them. They are of very bad quality....hell i've give u access to my photobucket to see.


And another thing, I was trying to tell a freakin story here. :-)

4/26/2005 02:46:00 PM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

oh and sugar booger if u look at the pic of richie's ding ding...u can see ur hand, ur wearing the bracelet i gave u.

so there....u are in the story....and pyshco anonymous poster....i have no idea who u are therefore i dont know how to include u.

4/26/2005 02:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey velvet.. ur making me hungry and horny! LOL j/k

looks like u had a great b-day .. i hope so and many more forever! love t

4/28/2005 01:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home