Monday, May 02, 2005

Oh the webs we weave...

I met Eric Eric's bestfriend is ex #1 Ex #1 bestfriend used to Jaime. Jaime is now my bestfriend. Jaime's old bestfriend was Ricky, Ricky slept with Stephen, Stephen is ex #2 bestfriend now my exes are dating. Through Eric and this crazy web, Stephen's other friend Jacob, dated Walter. Walter is now good friends with Levon, Levon is Eric's boyfriend. Levon is getting the same degree as ex #3. ex #3 then cheated on me with Alexander. ex #2 knows Alexander. Alexander is friends with Alfonso, I've dated Alfonso. Alfonso also dated Jose, I dated Jose. who once dated locke who slept with Jd, who was ex #1's old roomate. it's funny how it just spins and strings along together, isn't it?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

freaking hilarious... t

5/09/2005 10:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home