Monday, May 02, 2005

Austin's simple pleasures.

I've recently noticed, as I always do that my day to day life in the city is forever changing shape, reforming and then back again. I love that about my life, it's so sparatic. SD says it's cause im in my 20's and he's probably right, but what the hell im enjoying ever minute of it(well MOST of the time). So Saturday night was an enjoyable evening with the crazy ass people I work with at job # 2. It's never a dull moment with that crowd, it was interesting to see this one person(who will now be referred to as BB). Well BB was lurking around the different crowds at the party, and just absorbing information. It's going to be interesting to see what is spilt out of that mouth. I also found it quite amusing that certian people who think they are the center of attention, were so everly cleverly ignored. Sunday was yet again a roller coaster. SD, my sister and I went to the Pecan street festival. I've never been there, and once again I've fallen in love with this city. There's this spot where I was standing yesterday looking at the Frost Building and thinking "When is the next time I'm going to be in this exact spot, surrounded by so many people all having a good time and looking at one of the most beautiful buildings i've ever seen"-im such the philospher. The Contender was yet again a good episode, I really do hate it when I want to cry for the fighters at the end of each episode. I was a little upset that I missed the return of family guy, but Jaime has a copy and that's what I'll be doing tonight(with a nice bowl of super fattening ice cream-cause im fat). Jenny, Bobby(her beau) and Juan came over for a marathon of Mario Kart, I don't remember passing out, but apprently I did at some point, with Survivor: All Stars on the dvd player. Somone please rescue me from singledom!!! Onto other interesting news.... He's in town for a play!!! I emailed him today to find out where the play is showing at...who knows maybe I'll get to meet him!! We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home