Tuesday, April 19, 2005

He gave me the Heisman...

So I gave him the finger: Image hosted by Photobucket.com yea i met Mike(the Miz) on Friday...I tried to say hi, but oh what the fuck ever. I do like this pic though: Image hosted by Photobucket.com Yea Lucy_Jade won a dinner with him and some other guys. Before: (the other girl is my friend Emma) Image hosted by Photobucket.com After: Image hosted by Photobucket.com Ok thats not what really happened(actually the pics were taken within minutes of each other, I just thought it was funny) Ok so yea Randy(San Diego) was nice the other guys had hoes all over them. I spilt this chicks drink and she got an attitude with me. I was going to be nice and buy her another drink but the ho was well a ho. So I said no bitch, you aint getting shit. She tried to flirt but ummmmm Hello?!?!? The End.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG Santi! That is too fuckin funny. I really wish I had gone out to Bar Austin. You all look great! Damn the man!;) I am at least happy I had the pleasure of meeting the ever so handsome hot ass Randy @ Hooters. OMG I LOVE HIM! hehehe I can't wait to see who is next!!

4/19/2005 06:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow .... great pics! I lvoe your blog by the way! Oh .... and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! time for some RUM pUnCh? :) ...... neal (aka batts)

4/20/2005 05:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe I'm not in your story, I talked to you more than the MIZ - and bought you a shot! Thought it was funny when we tired to talk to him and he just looked at us with those glazed over eyes...

4/20/2005 08:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhh theres the puc... thanks

and ur blog is funny as hell... congrats to y'all... L-J too!
t

4/20/2005 06:44:00 PM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

Thanks guys!!! I do what I can. Cathrine you know ur my dog...you can be in the forthcoming burfday blog!!! T-quit commenting drunk...rofl!! jk

4/22/2005 12:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home