Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Leave it to me

So a co worker and I went to the store yesterday with the complete intent of buying something that would occupy our time at work in between calls. I chose a book, mostly because I haven't read in awhile. A very long while. Leave it to me to find this. The only gay book in the store, quite possibly the only Gay thing in the store. I found that amusing. So on my way to work I started reading the book, in the first 72 pages there has been 3 murders, a shooting in a court room. A closeted man having some drama, and a mystery man doing something really really bad. Again I haven't read in awhile and I find it amazing that on a hunch I pick the book up and think "oh cool its about gay people" and now im completely into it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home